The design of S23M’s software product line for associations of healthcare professionals is co-led by clinicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and carers.
The functionality of our Professional Network of Care product line catalyses knowledge flows and creative collaboration within associations of healthcare professionals and allows nurses, clinicians, and allied health professionals to connect with the needs of local communities:
- Membership and Sales Management
- Coordination of Meetings and Events
- Secure Personal Data Stores
- Individually Managed Information Artefact Access Control
- Secure Private Peer to Peer Communication and Collaboration
- Workflow Configuration
- Fully Multilingual
- Data Import and Export Functionality
- Community Operated Bullying Alert Service
- Community Operated Employer Rating Service
Healthcare and care professionals only need access to an Internet connection and an up-to-date browser to access our software solutions. All functional modules feature responsive user interfaces, enabling a seamless user experience across a variety of desktop, laptop, and mobile devices.
Our Professional Network of Care product line is a subscription based cloud service and that can be rolled out without any additional investment in expensive hardware or on-site software infrastructure.